These are links to some commercial motorcycle sites you may find of interest.
Scott Potter - MotoLaverda.us
- Scott is doing Laverda restorations, and he's also the owner of the SF750RR, a Laverda twin I built for the AHRMA F750 class.
- Telephone: 830-997-1916 (Texas)
Aermacchi Suppliers list.
- This is on Paul Brodie's Flashback Fabrications Ltd. site. Paul ran
Aermacchi Northwest but it looks like he's scaled that back a bit. Be
sure to check out Paul's Excelsior project. If you are looking to get
parts for an Aermacchi single here's a good starting point.
- If you are looking to get parts for an AJS Stormer (or even a
complete new bike), or perhaps buy a Cotton Triumph frame kit, here's
the place. They also sell Grimeca hubs and parts, as well as bits for
the "Monkey" minibikes.
Bateman Race Engineering
- Michael Bateman has been racing and modifying Honda CB160s for some
years and now has a business supplying parts, services and
modifications for the 160/175 machines.
Ducati Motorycle Art
Evan Wilcox's Aluminum Bodywork Page
Fox Creek Leather
Frank Conley's Greeves Motorcycle Parts and Restoration Services
- It appears that Frank may have the world's biggest supply of NOS
Greeves bits, so if you need Greeves stuff he's certainly a good place
Girder Fork Repair
- Ray Daniels
- Rear of Lyndon Motors
- Lyndon Road
- B33 8BT
- Tel and fax 0121 789 8900
Greeves Motorcycles Limited
- My friend Jeff Henise is an artist at making two-stroke expansion chambers and a skilled machinist/weldor. He is also a dealer for HPI ignitions and can supply custom ignitions for Honda 175 twins and other vintage race engines.
- Accessories, helmets, leathers, used bikes, minor service, suspension valving and a cafe too!
- 498 Ninth Street
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- Website: http://www.motojava.com
The Moto Laverda Official WebSite
In the site you will find:
- All the information about the new Laverda's motorcycles with pictures and technical schedules,
- The on-road tests directly from the best-specialized international magazines,
- The addresses of Laverda Import Agents in your country,
- World Laverda Info, the official organ, in telematic version, of Moto Laverda,
- Laverda Original Legend, the Sportwear Line, accessories and gadgets produced by Moto Laverda,
- and much more information...
MotoBi-Zanzani Vintage Roadracers
- You say you'd like to go vintage roadracing on a real factory
racer, but don't know where to find one? Why not buy a new sei tiranti
(six stud) 250 MotoBi from the man who ran the factory race shop? Primo
Zanzani was making them during "the period", and he's making them now.
You can see some pictures of the new engine castings being machined in
the MotoBi section of my graphics pages (click here), and even more at the MotoBi-Zanzani website. Why buy a replica when you can buy the real thing?
- Website: http://www.motobi.com
MotoBits - Precision Motorcycle Parts
- Brent Prindle makes nice rearsets not only for modern bikes but also for various vintage roadracers, which is not a claim many of the bigger names in rearsets can make. In addition he does some Moto Guzzi products like cylinder head guards, exhaust retainer collars, bar raisers, etc
- Website: http://www.motobits.com/
- Motovecchio is primarily focused on making parts for Laverda
motorcycles. They will do one-offs but their goal is to make sure all
parts are available. They have the ability to scan parts to import into
CAD for eventual manufacture.
- Website: http://www.motovecchio.com/
Nova Racing Transmissions
- Do you need a transmission for your vintage racer? How about for
your modern SuperMoto/Mono bike, GSXR or bike-engined car? Contact the
folks at Nova.
- Website: http://www.novaracing.co.uk/default.htm
Sideburn - a flat track magazine
Side Strider Inc.
- Doug Bingham has been building/selling/racing/riding sidecars for
decades. If you want a Watsonian, Squire, Ural or Velorex, or maybe a
custom outfit, he's your man in the USA.
- 14838 Arminta Street, Unit 25
- Van Nuys, CA 91406
- 818-780-5542 voice
- 818-780-1587 FAX
- Website: http://www.sidestrider.com
Stainless Automotive Fastenings
- Paul Stannard's shop is the major supplier (that I know of) for
Hodaka stuff, not to mention him being about as big a Hodie nut as I've
seen. I've done business with him and recommend him.
- Website: http://www.strictlyhodaka.com
- If you are looking for an exhaust for a classic Triumph/BSA triple
or Norton/BSA twin, you could do far worse than contacting Paul Bryant
at Viking Exhausts/Bryant Engineering
- Clark Road. R.D.1 Ngaruawahia. 2171 New Zealand
- Ph. **64-7-824-8105, Fax **64-7-824-8135, 025-242-0781.
- Website: http://www.vikingexhaust.com
- Rick Doughty is one of the people who worked very hard to get
vintage MX in the US to its current state. His shop is a great resource
for vintage MXers.
- Website: http://www.vintageiron.com
VMX - Vintage Motocross and Dirt Bike Guide Quarterly
- A nicely done magazine out of Australia that covers MXers from the
1950s through the 1980s. They have a fair amount of Evolution-class
bikes included in the mix, and are keen on Yamaha TT500-powered racers.
- Website: http://www.vmxmag,com.au VMX's website
- Charley Cole specializes in the service and repair of four and five
speed big twin Moto Guzzi gearboxes and rear drives for 1967-2000
models. He has custom tooling for these tasks that will not be
available to the typical owner or shop. Be sure to check out the photos
of his F750 Guzzi racebike.
- Phone: 631.725.3314 (USA)
- Website: http://www.zydecoracing.com/home.html
Back to the home page
© 1996-2016 Michael Moore, last update for this page 14 December 2015
For more information contact us by using