EUROSPARES RETURNS POLICY
Trust and clarity are both very important values to Eurospares and as such we want to make sure that our returns policy is clear, concise and easily understandable to all customers.
General Returns Policy
Our general returns policy is set out below; please note though that UK consumers are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations which are detailed in the next provision.
Unless goods are miss-described, incorrect, damaged, or faulty the following returns policy stands (faulty goods will be covered by the Eurospares warranty):
- Special order parts over the value of £200.00 cannot be returned for credit unless otherwise agreed by Eurospares.
- All special-order parts (except VOR’s) will be accepted for return within 14 days of delivery if under £200.00 however will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Urgent order and VOR’s cannot be returned for credit unless otherwise agreed by Eurospares.
- Subject to the above conditions, electrical parts cannot be returned unless still in their original sealed packaging.
- It is the customers responsibility to cover all return shipping fees which include any associated fees such as import taxes or duties.
Eurospares must be informed of goods which are missing, damaged or incorrect within 5 days of the parts being delivered.
If a part has the correct part number and description however the physical part is incorrect (miss-boxed) then the customer has an additional 5 days to the above clause to report this (10 days from delivery).
Any discrepancies reported after these periods will be handled at the discretion of Eurospares.
Consumer Contracts Regulations (2013) (UK Customers Only)
Eurospares are bound by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (CCR) which came into force 13th June 2014 (full details are on the following link: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made).
- The CCR only applies to consumers (“consumer” means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession) within the UK that purchase goods from us at a distance (i.e. over the telephone, email or on-line).
- It applies to all goods, weather in stock or special order (unless personalised or made to the consumer’s specifications). [provision (28) paragraph (1) sub-paragraph (b)]
- It does not apply to goods and services under the payment value of £42.00. [provision (7) paragraph (4)]
- It does not cover goods if a customer has requested a VOR. [provision (28) paragraph (2) sub-paragraph (a)]
Consumers right to cancel
Consumers have the right to cancel an order for goods the moment an order is placed and ends 14 days from the day the goods are received.
If the order consists of multiple goods, the 14-day period runs from when the last of the batch isdelivered.
This 14-day period is the time consumers must decide whether to cancel, they then have a further 14 days to send the goods back.
Consumers right to a refund
Consumers should get a refund within 14 days of the goods being received by Eurospares.
A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of the consumer handling the goods more than was necessary.
The extent to which the consumer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if they were assessing them in a shop.
Refunding the cost of delivery
Eurospares will refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to the consumer in the first place, so if an enhanced service was chosen (e.g. guaranteed next day), Eurospares would only refund the basic cost.
Unless the goods are faulty or miss-described, it is It is the customers responsibility to cover all return shipping fees.
All goods must be returned with a completed returns form which can be downloaded on the following link: https://www.eurospares.co.uk/uploads/documents/Returns.pdf
If you have additional questions or require more information about our returns policy, then please do not hesitate to contact us.